A collaborative online community that brings together photographers and creative professionals of every kind to find ways to keep photography relevant, respected, and profitable.
Want us to find an answer to your question? Interested in becoming a contributor?Email us
Video galleries are here! Now you will be able to add multiple videos on one page in a grid format. With the change in size of the video preview, your viewers will be able to easily choose which video they want to see. Adding a Video Gallery block to your page is simple – here’s how you can start creating yours:
Note: In this scenario, we will be working in a Generic page type.
3. From your page, select the green (+) button between content blocks, you will see all of your available block options.
4. Select the Video Gallery option:
5. The block will immediately show up on the page. Select the green Add Video button to input your first YouTube or Vimeo video:
7. Head back to the liveBooks Dashboard on the Page you have been working on in Content.
8. Now paste the video’s URL into the item you added earlier.
(Right-click and Paste or CMD+V for Mac | CTRL+V for PC)
Note: You may also paste the video embed code into the item, but we find pasting the URL easier.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 for as many videos you’d like to have in your Video Gallery.
You will notice that after you paste the URL, the platform grabs the video’s Title and Description from the Video source (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo)
10. When done, select the green Publish button to make it live to your website.