A collaborative online community that brings together photographers and creative professionals of every kind to find ways to keep photography relevant, respected, and profitable.
Want us to find an answer to your question? Interested in becoming a contributor?Email us
At liveBooks, we love seeing clients integrate their captivating images into their websites. Whether you are a photographer showcasing your best work, or a makeup artist advertising your newest look, displaying your portfolio has never been easier than with our gallery feature. With options ranging from grids to slideshows, you are guaranteed to find a sharp and responsive gallery that will be sure to catch a potential client’s eye.
Check out the tutorial below to learn about adding and customizing galleries on your liveBooks8 site.
To add a gallery page to your liveBooks8 site:
1. Log into the liveBooks8 editor
2. Select the Content tab and click add new page
3. Select the gallery page option and add the new page to your site.
4. To add images to your gallery, select your new gallery page from the content tab. Upload images from your computer or select images from your existing image library.
Pro-tip: reorganize the images in your gallery, using our drag and drop technology. Use your cursor to grab images, and drag them into your desired order.
Customize the design of your gallery:
1. After creating your gallery page, navigate to the Design tab.
2. Select the page or gallery that you would like to edit from your navigation bar and select the Page option.
3. Click “Image Gallery” and navigate to the “Type” section to select the styling of your gallery.
4. Select your desired gallery preset from our 12 customizable options.
5. Customize the look, layout and settings of your new gallery page, using the customization options found in the design module. With the option to customize everything from columns to image display time, you are able to create a gallery that is unique to you and you and your brand.
6. Press save.
Interested in learning more about a specific liveBooks8 feature? We want to know! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Tuesday’s tip.